South Florida Irrigation Systems
All South Florida tropical landscapes are dependent on effective irrigation. At Bermuda Landscape & Design, we believe the irrigation system is one of the most important aspects in maintaining plant health, minimizing disease, preventing damage or loss of plants, improving water usage, and reducing your costs.
Our goal is to protect your landscape investment and increase your property value.
Our Services include:
- Irrigation system design
- Irrigation installation and maintenance
- System repairs, rebuild or upgrade
- System mapping and appraisal
- Correcting coverage deficiencies
- Conversion to drip systems
- Minimizing pressure loss
- Water conservation recommendations
- Pump repair and maintenance
- Irrigation water wells
- Grading property slope to maximize irrigation
- Time clock programming and timer adjustment
- Modifications to valve zones or sprinkler head spacing
- Repair or replacement of timers, sprinkler heads, valves and mainline pipes
- Monthly irrigation system inspections and monitoring
- License: U-#19951
Sprinkler System Maintenance
Whether you have a large commercial property or a small residential home, this monthly irrigation check is an integral part in reducing water consumption, saving money and making sure that you are not in violation of city or county watering restrictions. "Put your trust in Bermuda Landscape & Design for all your irrigation needs"
The key to maintaining a healthy landscape is proper irrigation and most importantly, proper irrigation maintenance. You can be certain that even with the best landscape care there will need to adjustments, nozzle cleaning or repair monthly. You can rest assured that with Bermuda Landscape & Design the following services will be performed with each monthly wet check:
- Test Irrigation Controller
- Program irrigation controller per sight conditions
- Test each zone for proper operation
- Check & Service Control Valves
- Check for breaks in Lateral Lines and Mainlines
- Check all Mist Heads, Rotor's & Drip Lines. Clean or replace as needed.
- Adjust all Sprinkler Heads for Proper coverage & Spray Patterns
- Test Rain Sensor for proper operation & remote shut off.