Bermuda Landscape & Design provides you with this list of helpful information for maintaining and enhancing your South Florida landscape, along with state regulations and cost saving tips to help protect
your landscaping investment.
South Florida Water Management Irrigation Rules
Reclaimed Water Use in Landscaping
Frequently Asked Questions
South Florida Hurricane Information
Landscaping for Energy Efficiency
Using South Florida Native Plants in Landscapes
- Using native Florida plants in your landscaping: annuals, bedding plants, ferns, groundcovers, palms, shrubs, trees, cacti, and wildflowers.
- 50 Common Florida native plants: List of 50 common plants, their descriptions, images, and information.
- Selecting landscape trees: List of different landscape trees, their characteristics, and requirements.
- Florida plants and trees by regions: This database gives you the types of flowers, shrubs, trees, palms, groundcovers, vines and grasses for north, central and south Florida regions. Search by landscaping conditions.
- Florida Gardening Calendar: Monthly guide for what to plant and do to your landscape and garden, based on each of Florida's climate zones (north, central, and south).
Invasive Plants in South Florida
South Florida Plants that Attract Butterflies
Weed, Pest and Disease Management
Please report any broken links to us.
At Bermuda Landscape & Design, we take pride at the quality of landscaping design and services we provide our clients. We will be happy to answer any landscaping questions you may have.