South Florida Landscape Services
At Bermuda Landscape & Design, our goal is to protect your investment by maintaining your lawn and landscape as healthy and beautiful as possible. Our treatments and services are based on eliminating disease, pests and detrimental conditions in order to prevent the costly replacement of your grass, shrubs or trees. We have the application methods and equipment to do any-size job right, anywhere throughout South Florida.
For a healthy landscape, our services include:
- Turf, plant bed, shrub, palm and tree fertilization
- Soil injections and deep root feeding
- Pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control
- Fungus and disease control
- Tree and shrub insect and pest control
- Irrigation system changes
- Aeration and thatch reduction
Landscape & Lawn Fertilization Services
Our Florida licensed certified professional inspects your landscape to recommend the most effective fertilization plan for your particular landscape conditions. We customize the fertilization to your soil type, species of lawn and shrubs, time of year, weather, and the amount of sunlight/shade that your property gets throughout the year. Soil testing can be performed for pH, lime requirement, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium. We select the blend of professional-grade fertilizers and formulas most appropriate for your landscaping needs, choosing among organic, inorganic, quick release, slow release or controlled release. We then fertilize when it is most effective – when your plants need it and can readily take it up.
We evaluate your plants’ current conditions to decide on their nutritional needs:
- Age of grass, shrubs and trees (younger growth requires more fertilization)
- Grass and plant leaf color and size
- Premature leaf drop
- Branch and overall plant growth
- Newly planted sod versus established lawn
- Pre and post plantings
- Nutritional needs of palms versus trees
Landscape & Lawn Disease and Pest Control Services
Lawn and plant diseases are the result by viruses, bacteria, fungi or mold. When they attack grass plants, they make your lawn look unsightly and can eventually kill it. The first sign is circular, uneven colored grass patches that, if left untreated, will spread across your lawn. Our landscape supervisor will conduct monthly inspections of your grass, shrubs and trees to identify the causes of the disease problem. Then our maintenance team will implement irrigation changes, fungicides and disease control treatment to fix your lawn and protect your trees. We also provide preventative treatment for Lethal Yellowing for palms.
Bugs are a year-round problem in South Florida, and Bermuda Landscape & Design can protect your grass, shrubs and trees from invasive insects and pests. Our Boca Raton Pest Control Service is top notch. Our state licensed certified operator will evaluate your landscape and customize a pest control and repellent program for you, from traps to pesticides. We will exterminate any current pests that you have and prevent future infestations, while ensuring that your lawn is not damaged by too much or the wrong type of insecticide.
Our Florida licensed pesticide applicators treat for:
- White fly
- Ants and ant mounds
- Arthropod pests (sow bugs, pill bugs, millipedes, insects, spider mites)
- Chewing insects (caterpillars, sawflies, grasshoppers, and beetle larvae and adults)
- Rasping insects (thrips)
- Sucking insects (aphids, whiteflies, mealybugs, scales, stink bugs, chinch bugs, fungus gnats, shore flies)
- Surface feeding insects (grubs, slugs, and snails)