Landscape Maintenance Services
Bermuda Landscape maintenance services are fully customized to meet your lawn and plant care needs. Our clients include resorts to residential communities, and office parks to regional landmarks. View our portfolio.
Our top priority is to provide you with quality workmanship and service, and to minimize maintenance costs, no matter how large or small the project. Our trained and uniformed teams have extensive horticultural and local plant expertise, and have worked with many of the region’s leading Management Companies, Homeowner Associations and Developers.
Our maintenance procedures and team include:
- Maintenance customers receive priority scheduling for additional services
- Advanced scheduling and notification: Our customers are notified in advance of their scheduled visits, including dates of fertilization applications
- Detailed records verifying all dates of services and applications to confirm work completed.
- All service requests and concerns are handled immediately and logged in our system for confirmed follow up
- Bi-monthly walk-through reports on your properties
- Quarterly newsletters
- Full-time office staff to handle your requests rapidly
- All supervisors are equipped with PDAs for instant communications, emails, and data on jobs
- English-speaking foremen and supervisors always on every project
- State-licensed technician performs monthly inspection of your property to monitor and administer treatment for the control of pests, fungus, and diseases
- Continual staff training on the best advanced techniques and proper maintenance services
- Weekly safety trainings
- Zero drug tolerance